Thursday, Sept. 25, 1 – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 25, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Meet the world’s top news innovators and media technologists at the ONA14 Career Fair in Chicago.
ONA14 is the place to find journalists with cutting-edge media and technology skills for the positions your company will need to fill today and tomorrow, as well as students you’ll want to attract to your digital media program.
Meet one-on-one with recent graduates and experienced reporters, writers, producers, technologists, designers and editors from all platforms.
- Post up to 5 positions on the ONA14 Career Big Board, which will remain active each day of the conference.
- Review resumes from attendees before the conference and be able to set up meetings with qualified candidates in advance.
- Network with ONA members and conference attendees from media and tech companies and find partners for collaborations.
- Expose your brand to an expected audience of 1,600 attendees – our biggest ever ONA conference crowd.
- Hear about the latest trends in hiring and skills from other recruiters and professionals during panels and workshops, including content targeting hiring and professional
Fees: $350 per company/organization for one table with two recruiters (includes two Career Fair-only passes.)
Full Conference Passes: Each recruiter has access to our special early-bird full conference pass rate of $439 until Aug. 15. After that date, recruiters receive a $49 discount off general conference registration.
See the ONA14 Career Fair FAQ for Recruiters page for more information.